The new payment page
We have good news for you: today we are launching the first update of the new version of the payment system, which will allow you to easily manage your transactions on our website. This system, which you'll find under the "Payments" , is like a virtual wallet where you can see your balance and your current transactions. This update is an important step in enabling us to offer you quality services and meet your needs. We know that change can sometimes be difficult or worrying, but we can assure you that we have done everything possible to ensure that this transition goes smoothly and without disrupting your habits. We'll be there to listen to you and support you throughout the process. This is the first step towards the future, and we will keep you informed of any further improvements.
From 16 January, every Delcampeur will have a virtual wallet under the ‘Payments’ tab: Link (https)
This virtual wallet offers you two payment options:
– PayPal, which you are already familiar with and which, among others, allows you to use your bank card or bank account to pay or receive money. This method is only available if the seller activates it.
– Mangopay (formerly “Delcampe Pay”), which is a completely free payment solution! With Mangopay, you can also use your bank card or other payment methods depending on your country: iDeal, Bancontact, Sofort, etc.
If the buyer prefers to pay for their purchases by bank transfer, you have two options:
– The buyer can add money to their PayPal account by bank transfer. They can then use the amount available on PayPal to pay the seller. The seller will then receive the payment in their PayPal account and the transaction will be visible under the “Payments” tab. This is only possible if the seller has activated PayPal in their payment methods.
– Either the buyer directly adds money to their virtual wallet on Delcampe by bank transfer. Then, they can use the amount available in their virtual wallet to pay the seller. Sellers will then receive the payment in their own virtual wallet.
Services can also be paid to Delcampe via the “Payments” tab using the “Pay” button that will appear at the top right, next to the amount due. As soon as there is a debit in your fee history, you are invited to make a payment of the amount requested. No payment of an amount higher or lower than the amount due is possible.
Why has Delcampe made this change?
We know that you enjoy buying and selling on Delcampe, and that you want your transactions to be quick, easy and secure. This is why we have decided to change our payment interface to offer you more advantages.
The new payment interface enables you to view and manage all your transactions in one place. You can easily track the status of your payments. What’s more, the new payment interface will enable us in the near future to protect you better in the event of a problem with a purchase or sale. It lays the foundations for purchase protection.
We understand that change can be difficult, but we’re confident you’ll enjoy the new payment interface. It is designed to make your experience on Delcampe simpler, safer and more enjoyable.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What do you have to do?
– If you want to use PayPal, you have to link your PayPal account to your Delcampe account.
– If you want to use Mangopay, you don’t have to do anything! Every Delcampe member automatically has a Mangopay account linked to their Delcampe account.
If you have a positive balance in your “Delcampe fees” or on your (old) Delcampe Pay account, don’t worry, it will be automatically transferred to your new balance under the “Payments” tab in the next few days. As there are a lot of operations to carry out, this may take a little time. Please be patient and check your balance regularly.
Need some help?
We are aware that this change may take some getting used to, but we are convinced that it will make your transactions on Delcampe easier and more trustworthy.
To help you discover this new feature, we have prepared help articles and a tutorial video on YouTube. We recommend that you start by watching the video.
Here you will find help articles: Link (https)
Watch the tutorial: Link (https)
If you have any questions, our Customer Services team is always ready to help.